Saturday 13 November 2010

Movie dissapointment :-/

So today me and Kaj decided to go..
And we decided to watch...
What can I even say....


it




was 



SHIT.


wow seriously. well while we were watching, there was suspense and it was a tad scary. but when the movie finished..everyone went SILENT, everyone was just sitting there like, WHAT THE HELL..is that it??!

pointless I tell ya....POINTLESS.

I was reflecting on it while i was going down the..

And I was thinking, who ever made the movie must be a...

lol...okay maybe it wasnt THAT bad, but it wasnt even scary..it was just gory. I wish I watched jackass instead.

Before the movie started though, you know how they show BAREEEEE movie trailers, well they showed this one..

This is the type of movie that would make me wanna POO myself if I watched it..and i probably wouldnt be able to sleep for WEEKS afterwards. shudderrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yes Im a scardy cat..I need to man UP.

1 comment:

  1. oh.. I started to watching this movie like.. month ago, and stop after first 20 minutes.. boring, but hope I will watch it to the end and discover it's really as shit as all people said.

    This blue color of type is killing my eyes ;p

    ReplyDelete