Sunday 21 November 2010

JLS album review...

Before I start...

YES.

ANYWAY...so their second album??!
what can I say.
I'm not gonna lie..overall i think i prefer their first one. but that doesnt go to say that I dont like the new one.
i love it!
It has a lot of vibes. and there are alot of clubby songs on there.
but I will say this I dont en joy it much from track 3-7.
Club is alive is track one and eyes wide shut is track two..i like those two songs. very clubby
but like i said from track 3-7 its not my kind of vibes.
from Love you more onwards however, thats when i want to cry.
not of saddness..i dont know what it is
but i would cry
I think if you have just come from a hard relationship, are in a hard relation ship or are heart broke, the album will destroy you.
My absolute favourite track on the album is:
Better For You.
But other favourites are:
Love you more
Other side of the world
love at war
Thats where I'm coming from

i love it
i love JLS
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment