Wednesday 10 November 2010

At The Grocery Store-age

Well today my mum got a little excited and decided to wake me up at like 8, erm so I could go my some groceries with her.

:-S

Okay mum. I'm nice, I shall assist you

But I Dont enjoy that kinda stuff

While we were there I realised my mum was on a long teng, so I decided to make the most of it. So I just started taking pictures...

I dont think Toe-mae-toes should be this colour

Green Stuffs (Y)

Avocado skin looks like Alligator skin or snake skin.

Looking a bit ''pear shaped''..not but really these pears are weird shaped :-S

:-S mini pumpkins?! no really what are these. I dont like being subjected to weird looking 'vegetables'

Just cos their 'sweet' why are sweet potatoes so different looking that real potatoes?? Are they even Sweet?

awww how about some plants to make us all smoilee :-D

Merry Christmas?!

SEEEE even the builder came for some good old shopping. ok ok maybe he's not a builder maybe he just thinks those clothes match the colour of his eyes..?

Halloween is over fam.

This gave my mum the idea to make home made Pizza. Big up my iPhones shadow.

Are you SICK in the HEADD faam!!??!

So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah those were all the pics.

When I got back home I concked out till like 2:30 and havent really done much for the rest of the day. You know them ones. Right now though I'm feeling sorta ill

BUT

Its all Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment