Sunday 14 November 2010

Love you More (8)



Sooooo today for me is a Special day. why?? this is why...






I buy all and any JLS track cos they provide me with quality stuff to vybz to. today's Sunday and the song got released today. look how high up the iTunes chart they are:



and that's not even their official position. theyll be officially charted next week. cos they need to count the hard copies etc (which I'm buying tommorow, I gotta have the poster, know what I'm saying ;-)


cjgdgjdjvztujmkkdsdvbjiyffojcddfuj Literally next week their 2nd album 'outta this world' is out andddd hfdhvjsfhhjbvft FINGERS CROSSED I'm going to the signing ahhhh. So today I pre-ordered both the hard and digital copy so I'm all prepared:







loooool itunes tried to par me...




but it knew best to allow me..


mans gotta have a CD too YA GET MEEEEEEE...

BRING ON 22ND NOVEMBERRRRRRRRR

'OUTTA THIS WORLD'
J  L  S

No comments:

Post a Comment